onsdag 13. april 2016

Tons of Work (Scrap Lifting part III)

I am a garden junkie. I love digging, weeding, cutting and getting dirt under my nails. My long time goal is to have a pretty, low maintenance garden, but I I'm not sure if I'll ever get there :-)

One of the thinkg we do to keep weeds away/down is cover up areas with thick layers of bark. We haven'd refilled in ages, so last summer we needed tons to get back on track. Actually, me & the husband managed to get rid of this huge pile in just a short weekend, using nothing else but wheel barrels & shovels!


All papers & cut outs: Pebbles. Alpha: American Crafts. Ribbons & brad: unknown
 Details
Doodling...

Some vellum cut outs without (!) doodling.

The bright green freshes up the page a bit!

The design is taken from the base layout at one of the March Scraplift Challenges at Paper Issues. I just loved all the layers and the big bow!



Do you enjoy gardening?

Ingen kommentarer: