lørdag 9. april 2016

How to embarass your kids at Burger King (Scraplift part I)

I think this photo says it all :-)

All materials except brads: Bella Blvd Color Chaos. Brads: unknown. Alpha; negative space useing a cut file from Silhouette Studios

My mojo has been long gone, but it returned when I saw the awesome challenges at the Paper Issues Spring Crop, as seen on my previous blog posts. I got so inspired that I decided to dig into the Paper Issues (PI) March challenges as well. Every Sunday PI is hosting a lift challenge, so I did even two more, just to keep the mojo rolling. These next two I will showcase in the next to upcoming blog posts.

Close ups:

Doodling - as usual

The alpha is a negativ cut on the background papers, backed with black cardstock


Here is the first layout I lifted - you can see how I was attracted to the large title and the general design.



Do you ever scrap lift?

1 kommentar:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Ha ha, jeg vet alt om 'lost mojo'. Ikke mye scrappet her på seneaste tiden, men nå er jeg igang igjen,...håper jeg!
Jeg lo godt av denne når jeg så den på FB tidligere og jeg drar fremdeles på smilebåndet. Den ble jo kanonbra!! Scraplifting er nok en veldig god måte å komme igang igjen på. Ha en koselig helg!