søndag 3. april 2016

Dinner's ready!

Our cat Mercedes has a crush on boxes. She can spot a new box in just a few seconds, and doesn't always have time for us emptying it before she jumps on/in it. But I didn't expect her to take our oven pan for a box *lol*

Papers & stickers: Doodlebug Designs. Rosette: Pebbles. Alpha: Bella Blvd. Ribbon: Unknown
 Details:




This layout was made at the Paper Issues Spring Crop and the challenge "Big Ass Title": For this challenge we are asking you to us a LARGE title on your project.


Side note: The February kit at My Creative Scrapbook contained the Doodlebug Designs Sweet Things collection. I admit, I'm not very much into hearts and pink, so I was pretty sure this kit would stay unopened. But then I thought it could be pretty for the layout in this post, so I started cutting. And then I used it for the "Queen Elizabeth Look Alike" layout. And the "Empty" layout...

Does it happen to you, too - you think "nahhh" about a ollection, and when you finally take the plunge, you really love it?

Ingen kommentarer: