torsdag 7. april 2016

Christmas Market in Wroclaw

I have never been to a Christmas marked in any other country than Norway, so I decided it was about time - I was sure a Christmas marked any palce else would be different than at home.

We picked Wroclaw, Poland, for our first "European" Christmas marked, think staring with a not too big one, could be good. Besides, Wroclaw have an interesting, but also cruel, story, and most of what you need is in walking distance from the town hall.

Was the Christmas market different here than in Norway? Yes, as expected. More lights, different food, different merchandises. But we relly enjoyed it!

Here are my two sons in the market square:


Papers, cu outs & rosette: Pebbles. Alphas: Basic Grey (small), American Crafts (large)

Close ups

Glitter & bling :-)

I just cannot let be doodling on my pages


This layout was made at the Paper Issues Spring Crop, using this sketch from the sketch challenge:




I haven't worked with lots of layers in a while, but I love how it turned out.

Do you go to Christmas markets, btw?

Ingen kommentarer: