fredag 31. oktober 2014

Milk Shake Lovers United

Usually my kids don't care about which photos I scrap - they usually look at photos on the computer - but DS11 begged if I pleeeeaseee could scrap these photos of him and his friends drinking milk shake on a taverna on night in Crete, Greece.

Of course I could.

Patterned papers, stickers & green alpha: Bo Bunny. Flair: Ormolou. Rosette: Pebbles. Black Alpha: AC


Journaling says: " S and mum often took a trip to the local taverna for a milk shake. One night we brough his new found friends R & S, too"

The photos had horrible colors, so I turned them into b/w - actually it ephasize that the photos was taken while dark. I just loved how the papers from the paper collection played with the theme, and how it turned out.

Close ups/details:


Fun, colorful stickers

The rosette says "Happy birthday", but I don't think anyone will notice :-)


The design on this layout is taken from the Bo Bunny October Sketch Challenge:




I stayed pretty close to the sketch, but replaced the photos with ones in other sizes, as well as I did with the large center backround paper. My hand cut lantern top, forced me to move the title to the left, but the main design from the layout should still be obvious.

Do you "stretch" sketches as I tend to do, too?

1 kommentar:

Amy Voorthuis sa...

Such a pretty layout & great use of that pretty collection ❤ hugs Amy