mandag 6. oktober 2014

Friends: Cliff, Guiness & I

Guess where we are, the hubby & I ?

Petterned papers: Basic Grey, Crate paper, unknown (green). Die Cuts: Glitz Designs, MME, AC, Ampersand & paper clip: Freckled Fawn. Alphas: Jilliebean Soup, Echo Park & Basic Grey. Beer stickers: Paper House. Camera brad: Eyelet outlet. Overlay &button: unknown


Yepp, that's correct: Dublin, Ireland. June 2014. You can't go to Dublin for the first time without visiting Guinness, the famous brewery!


I got the idea for this layout when I saw the October Challenge from Scrapfriends, three scrappers who cooperate about challenges - you can pick either one of them or combine two or three. I did all three.

Let's start with the sketch from Brenda:



I followed the sketch pretty close with just a few adjustments to make it my own.

Then Rochelle has a Tic-Tac-Toe board to inpire you:


I chose the horizontal line on top - here is some details to prove it :-)

Die cut & camera:


More die cuts & paper clip:


There are die cuts scttered all over this layout.



Finally, Kelly is throwing a word challenge



I picket the word Friends and used it as the title on my layout.


OK, Guinnes is a tourist trap, I knew it before we went there, but it was still interesting to see the beer making process! Do you visit tourist traps, too?

4 kommentarer:

Brenda sa...

Wonderful page and great job on all 3 challenges! Thank you so much for linking up with this month's Scrappy friends Challenges!

yyam sa...

Gosh....love the visual impact of the patterned papers. :)

Rochelle Spears sa...

Great job on the challenges! Love the colors too! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends challenges! :)

Kelly sa...

Fantastic take on all 3 of the Scrappy Friends challenges! Would love to visit Guinness too! Thanks for playing along with us this month! :)