søndag 2. mars 2014

The Studio Challenges: Scraplift yourself!

This week's challenge at The Studio Challenges:

Scrap lift yourself - take a layout that you loved that's at least a year old and scrap lift yourself!
Please include both your layouts!

I usually scrap with 7,5 * 10 cm photos, but I had this photo I wanted to be larger, 10*15 cm. So I browsed my 2012 layouts to see if I could find a design suited for a larger photo. I picked this layout made in September 2012:






Here is my new layout, featuring my youngest kid (laying in the snow) and his BF laughing about his big failure when attempting to do a trick with his snow toy:


Background paper: AC Dear Lizzy. Other papers: Lily Bee Designs, MME, Lemon Owl, Crate papers, Echo Park. Alpha: Fancy Pants Design. Epoxy stickers, metal clip, flair, wood flags, snowflake brad: Freckled Fawn. Buttons & fiber: unknown. Snowflake dies: LifestyleCrafts

Close up photos/details:




Please visit The Studio Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT's loveley examples and to play along!


Do you ever scraplift yourself (or others), btw?

2 kommentarer:

Jinny Newlin sa...

What a great mix of patterns and gorgeous color! Such a fantastic lift!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

You so rocked it! Great patterned papers and colours. Once again a comical photo!:)