lørdag 29. mars 2014

Let's go crazy - CSI#116

I believe every child here in Norway dream of a winter when it's snow enough to take a jump from the roof :-) We din't have enough at home this winter, but some parts of the mountains indeed have!

Here is DS11 when his wish came true:


Cardstock: Bazill (white), ClubScrap (greenish grey). Patterened papers: MME (teal), Panduro (red). Stickers & metal stars: Basic Grey. Epoxy stars & iresin badge: Freckled Fawn. Stamp: Kaisekraft. Alpha: American Craft. Epoxy buttons: Epiphany Crafts. Other metal accents: unknown
The journaling says the same as I did on top of this page :-)

Close up photos:

The metal accent is a badge from a boy bonnet :-)



This layout is made for CSI #114:




How I solved the case:

*Colors: all used
*Evidence: metal, buttons, labels, diagonal cross-hatch pattern
* Testimony: Use song title or lyrics to inspire your journaling ( I used Prince's let's Go Crazy)

As a kid, my parents allowed me to jump from the roof when enough snow, and I can still recall teh feeling of excitement. Have you ever done it?

2 kommentarer:

Anna Sigga sa...

This is soooo cool and I love the photo!

Monique Liedtke sa...

Wow, did he really jump from a roof??? How cool!! LOVE your page!!