lørdag 15. mars 2014

Broken - CSI #114

Djeeez...
The last month have been all about bone fractures!




DS11 broke his left arm mid ffebruary while using his trick bike, and it was actually on flat asphalt. I was visiting my mum, who is in hospital with a nasty ankel fracture, when my husband called and told he would take the kid to the ER to check out the arm. I couldn't help bursting out laughing, as this was the absolute cherry on top: challenges have lined up for the last few months, and this one was so welcome. NOT.

Luckily this fracture was clean and neat, but the kid had to go through a minor surgery to have some spikes put in temporarely. The photo in my layout is taken before the surgery




Cardstock: ClubScrap. (yellow, green, red), Bazill (black, white). Alpha: SEI. Rubons: Basic Grey. Brads: Kaiserkraft. Metall arrows, resin badge: Freckled Fawn. Buttons & washi: unknown


Close up photo of journaling:




This layout is my example for CSI #114:



How I solved the case:
*Colors: all used
*Evidence: cardstock only (no patterned papers), nymbers, rubons, circles
*Testimony: Write your journaling as a series of questions

It's been a long time since I have used no patterned paper on a layout. What about you?

Ingen kommentarer: