lørdag 1. mars 2014

Aarefjorden Cruise Lines (CSI 112)

Aarefjorden (the place I live) Cruise Lines. My kids run it :-) : No all inclusive, no sighseeng. your dream travel agent?

Papers: Cosmo Cricket (yellow), MME (green w/wines), Lemon Owl (blue), Studio Calico (others).
Tags: Chic Tags. Alpha: Doodlebug (large), BG (small). Buttons, twine, arrows: unknown

Details:
     



I got the inspiration from this week's challenge at CSI:


How I solved the case:
*All colors used
*Evidence: Panles, buttons
*Testimony: Dream vacation



Would you hire my kids for your holidays?

3 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

snyggt har aldrig sett en sådan cool fotobeskärning förut och resultatet blev fantastiskt

Monique Liedtke sa...

Haha what a fun layout! I think I'll book my own cruise! Love your page design!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Brilliant! Loved the design on this and laughed out loud at your closing question!:)