onsdag 1. januar 2014

Recycling (layout)

Happy New Year, everybody!
Are you as excited to see what the new year will bring as I am?

I still have four more days left of my two week long holiday brake and I'm happy to know they will be spent up in the snowy mountains here in Norway. I have spent the break wisely, with family and friends, but I have also grabbed som Me Time - including scrapping.


I had some photos of DS11 laying on my desk, and this sketch at the Chic Tags blog was the perfect excuse for finally scrapping them:




Here is my take on the sketch, featuring DS11 who has recycled a pair of worn out cross country skis to make a cross bow (yes, it worked). Where he got the idea from? YouTube, of course...


Background paper: Pink Paisley. Tags, cards etc: Chic Tags. Flair: The Paper Bakery. Alpha: Webster's Pages.
Stars: Pretty Little Studio
 Some close ups:

Banner made of tags/journaling strips



The backround papers have premade holes (star, circle). I simply used a packaging from Chic Tags to put behind them - the blue dots where the perfect match to all the dotted banner pieces.




Thank you for stopping by - you know I appreciate it :-)

5 kommentarer:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Great page! Love the banner!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Wow Hilde... you rocked that sketch! Amazing details and layering! Your son is such a smartie. Love it!:)

yyam sa...

Happy new year! Enjoy the rest of your break!

I LOVE your page...that banner rocks!

Ashley Horton sa...

Awesome page! Love how you altered the sketch to fit two photos and the banner you created is so fun! Great job on the outlining to make all of your elements stand out!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Chic Tags!

Anna sa...

This is lovely, love the bunting/banners!