fredag 10. januar 2014

...like heavy clouds in the sky... (card)

I had lots of items pulled out to make this layout and decided to make a card before cleaning up the mess, like I often do.

I had an idea about what to do, starting with the wooden cloud, so I found a matching quote at the web, printed it on a journaling card, and assembled the card. Quick and easy :-)



Blue dotted background, journaling cards & tag: Chic Tags. Wooden cloud & badge: The Paper Bakery Kit Club. Ribbon: unknown. Cardstock: Bazill


The blue dotted paper is from the package of a Chic Tag set - I love when  the packaging can be recycled!

I also  like how bows adds structure to cards (and layouts) so I use them a lot. By using ribbons in masculine colors, you can even use bows on masculine cards!

Ingen kommentarer: