tirsdag 28. januar 2014

Cards for my mum part I

My mum is my No 1 fan when it comes to my hand made cards (aren't all mums fans of their kids' creations?) and she always grabs some when she visits. Her taste is leaning towards cards with lots of  layers, so I thought it would be nice to make some specially for her - the Clean and Simple cards I usually make I'll keep for my own use :-)

My mum doesn't hoard the hand made cards, no she actually gives them away with presents, or send them if anyone need some cheering up - I like that!


Here is one of the cards I'm making for my mum , based on a sketch #91 by Cardabilities.



Papers from my pile of scraps. Chipboard: AC/Amy Tangerine. Woodvweeners & badge: Freckled Fawn

Close up of cluster:



The sketch:



Do you give away  the cards you have made?


1 kommentar:

adziamar sa...

This is wonderful, I love fox element. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.