onsdag 30. oktober 2013

Tags & bags

My oldest son was 14 yesterday (happy birthday, son!) and I needed a card for him. On top of his wish list was hard cash - he's saving up for (yet) an electronic device *lol*, so I needed a gift bag too.

At CAS-ual Fridays they had this fun challenge wich gave me the idea for the card/gift bag:





And here is the gift bag/tag I made:

Front:

Paper: OA (plated), Echo Park (Brown)
Numbers: AC. Brad: Freckled Fawn. Other: unknown
Back & insert:


Card size: 4*6"



Youngest son has his 11YO birthday on Monday, and he has the same wishes, I made a gift & tag for him, too:


Front:


Star paper: October Afternoon. Other paper: LYB
Numbers: AC. Other: unknown


Back and insert:


Card size: 4*6"


Actually, I think thse kind of cards/tags would be perfect for Christmas, too, so I'm going to make some this weekend.

Ingen kommentarer: