torsdag 10. oktober 2013

Christmas Cards Part 2

As I promised you in my previous post, I'm back today with Christmas cards featuring sequins and chevrons. I got the idea for these cards when I spotted this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:




Even if I find traditional patterns and colors for seasonal cards easy for the eye , I admit I like using non traditional ones, too, like those I used for the first card today ( which is my entry for the challenge)


Patterned papers: Amy Tangerine. Sequin bow: Freckled Fawn
Twine: The Twinery. Stamp: Imagenicse. Sequins: unknown


Close up photo:

Ornament dies: LifestyleCrafts


A second card with sequins and chevrons, this time in more traditional colors:

Patterned papers: Little Yellow Bicycle. Washi (merry Christmas): Panduro
Sequins: unknown. Glitter: Sticles

Close up - a little glitter makes the card more festive!
And that washi rape is perfect for cards!


Ornament dies: LifestyleCrafts

 What do you prefer for Christmas cards: traditional or non traditional colors and patterns - or a mix?

2 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

Fabolous cards. Lots of details and yet simpel. Perfect.

Denise Price sa...

I like how you used trendy sequins and chevrons on your cards.

I like all kinds of color schemes--both traditional and nontraditional. I usually base my choice on the preference of the card recipient (if I know it).