søndag 15. september 2013

Welcome to TSC September Sketch challenge!

Hi!

Do you feel like scrapping today, but have run out of ideas?

We at The Studio Challenges have a lovely sketch to get you kick started, made by DT member Valerie:




And of course the DT has come up with some marvellous examples to get your mojo flowing - you find them all at the TSC blog.


Here is mine:


Patterned papers & sticker: WRMK. Brads: Teresa Collins. Clear buttons: Epiphany Crafts. Red alpha: WP


Have you ever seen a sign like this? I admit I hadn't before I found it at a Norwegian (water transport) lock! I just needed a shoot of it!


A few details from the layout:



Did you like the sketch - do you want to play with us? Don't forget to link back your project to the TSC blog so we can leave you some love (and you could win a prize. too.








1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

What an excellent way to interpret the sketch! And you have used my favourite words as well, lol!