tirsdag 17. september 2013

Scrap Battle Part 2 - I made it :-)

As you may now, I'm participating in the competition The European Scrap Battle.
I made the first cut, and made this layout for Part 2, where we were supposed to use a one word title to tell why we scrap. Here is my take on the challenge:

Background paper: Studio Calico. Other papers & cutouts: Lemon Owl. Button: MME. Small polaroid frame & pearls: unknown. Twine: The Twinery. Fiber: AC. Alpha: Crate Papers

Size: 6"x12"

Left part:
Title: Histories




Right part:
Journaling: "Yes, it is fun to play with pretty papers and embellies. But my true drive is my wish to tell our stories: 100 layouts = 100 stories
 

 


I made it this time, too, and I'm now battling in round 3.My entry for the next battle is submitted, but I can't show until late nex week, when the voting is over. Wish me good luck :-)

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Way to go! Good luck with the next round as well!