onsdag 25. september 2013

Happy colors (Scrap Battle Part 3)

The challenge for the European Scrap Battle Part 3, was to make an creation with lots of colors, but no black or white at all. That's a challenge, because lots of patterned papers have fine lines or print in either black or white. But I dug deep down in my pile of papers and stash and came up with this 6*12 layout:

 



The photo is showing parts of my favourite shirt from the cloth brand Desigual.

All ink and doodle work  is either in blue, purple or green - no black or white here :-)





The materials used on this layout are a true mix of all brands/manufactorers, so I chose not to name anyone this time.


I didn't make round four, my competitor had a stunning layout, but I'm fine - she deserved to win, too.

Have you ever made a layout (or card/ATC) with no black or white?

Ingen kommentarer: