søndag 18. august 2013

Come sparkle with The Studio Challenges!

We have a new challenge for you at The Studio Challenges:


Glitter, today's challenge is all to do with anything that glitters! Twine to dig out your gems, sequins and glitter, we would to see how sparkly your layout can be!


Oh boy, guess who can do glitters and sparkles! Me!

Glitter Cardstock & alpha: American Craft. Patterned papers & cut outs: Lemon Owl. Tab: Crate papers. Pleated polkadot trim: The Paper Bakery.Bird trim: Websters pages. Others: Unknown



Is the theme on my layout familiar *lol*?


Please come over to The Studio Challenges blog to see the rest of the DTs sparkly creations and to play with us!

5 kommentarer:

Kerryn sa...

haha I love it! I procraftinate all the time ;). Love the gorgeous, bright colours :).

MarionK sa...

This is very pretty and I love the them. :)) I Mighty have to lift it one day

Tegan sa...

I love this Hilde! This is AWESOME in every way!

Chantalle sa...

Adore that title!! Sooo true! :) Your gorgeous brights and sparkles make me want to go procraftinate right now!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

OMG Hilde!!! This is brilliant! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! That title and the definition had me laughing. You know I love and share your sense of humour my friend.;)

BTW, yes you can do glitters and sparkles quite well... you rocked it!:)