torsdag 20. juni 2013

Mother and Sons

In my DT post at the Memory Maze blog in June, I talk about where to find inspiration to tell the real stories, and one place is in words/titles. Often the title is thought of late in the creative process while scrapping, but the title can be the perfect starting point, too. Here is my first example:

Patterned paper: Basic Grey. Chipboards: Memory Maze. Bling: Prima. Flair: Scrapbutton. Pen: Zig. Ink: Ranger


I was sent these chipboard words: Mother And Sons. Actually I have never scrapped about that theme and it was about time to do it. I browsed through my photos to find a photo of myself and the kids, and found a not so perfect one taken in London, UK, this Easter. But it was perfect for my theme. The journaling tells how fun it is to have kids old enough to enjoy exploring city life, too. If I hadn’t had this title in mind when I designed the page, the layout would probably have had the title Tourists and the journaling would probably be about our stay in London. Quite boring and obvious.


Some close up photos:


Chipboard words inked in black

Chipboard number & Word inked in black


You find the Memory Maze shop here.

I'll be back next week with a new example on how to use tiltles as a starting point, but if you want it right now, you find it in my post at the Memory Maze blog.


While creating - when in the process do you come up with your title?

Ingen kommentarer: