tirsdag 19. mars 2013

Card sized chipboard phrases are perfect for...

cards....!!!

 
The most obvious way to use card sized phrases is on... cards! *lol*
These two cards are super easy to make, all you really need is a few pieces of scrap paper, card sized chipboard phrases and some second small embellishments. Just by changing the color cheme, you easily make both masculine and feminin cards.
 
 



All materials except chipboard: Studio Calicio March Card Kit
Chipboard phrase: Memory Maze



I have painted the chipboard phrases with acrylic paint (shhh, don't tell the hubby, but I "borrowed" some from the man cave - I think he uses it for decorationg RC car bodies) - very, very easy - and the paint dries fast. I don't have the patience for projects whis requires long drying hours.
 
 
 
 
My chipboard phrases are from Memory Maze. As I said, they are perfect for cards, but they look great on layouts, too. I have an example for you in this post and will give you another one later this week, so stay tune.
 
 
I love the versatility of chipboard, and find them perfect for adding dimension to both cards and layouts, so I was very happy to see this week's theme at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog:
 
 
 
 
Have you ever payed the blog a visit? You really should, becuase there are tons of inspiration for lovely Clean & Simple cards there!
 

3 kommentarer:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Love the C&S design Hilde! Great colour combos for each.:)

Jingle sa...

These are very fun! Love the banners! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Chipboard challenge!

Chantalle sa...

Hi Hilde! Have you ever heard of a Liebster award? I have nominated you for one... details on my blog :)