tirsdag 12. februar 2013

Tak! Merci! Danke! Thanks! Gracias!

Did you know this means Thanks in Danish, French, German, English and and Spanish?
You did?



How come I'm not surprised - after all you're an intelligent woman :-)


Cardstock: Bazill. Chipboard: Imaginarium Designs
Twine: The Twinery. Flair: Cre8tive Cre8tions





I made this card with inspiration from this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #14.





As Valentine isn't really big here in Norway, I chose to make a Thanks card instead. You can't say Thanks enough, can you? A pretty chipboard, a piece of scrap paper, some twine and a flair -and of course a base card - you really don't need much more to make a simple Thanks card.

Thank you for stopping by - you know I really appreciate it!

7 kommentarer:

Victoria Freze sa...

totally gorgeous, Hilde! love the design and details of this cute card!

Ardyth sa...

So elegant! I love the texture that your elements add to the card! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Anonym sa...

Fabulous dimension in such a small space ... and I love all that wonderful white space! Anita in France :)

pysselpetra sa...

så vansinnigt vackert ♥♥♥♥♥

Anonym sa...

Luv your card and I want that flair! :D

Patricia Roebuck sa...

Hilde! I love the new blog!!! And I LOVE this stunning card! You will be featured on the Paper Issues blog tomorrow morning!

Paper Issues sa...

Such a lovely design! Thanks for linking up with Paper Issues - we are featuring your card on the blog tomorrow!
- Sabrina